Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hieya !! Can v get to kno each other ?



Hieya all !!

This is my first blog after introduction !
So I'm not familirize wid this bloging world.. Any how i thought of writing something..


Well to start with....
Aren't you amuzed to read the title...?

Ya.. Well this is one line which did get me a lot of Buddies..
For sure I sent this one line as a scrap in orkut and guess what ??
Half of them would reply positively 'n well that was enuf for me !
Now I have many online buddies.. Whome i have not meet in person nor seen them in any other way.. But we usually end up chattin online or over fone..

And all this jus coz of orkut ~ think wat would be the case if v dint have orkut..?
(This statement applies only for those who are really addicted to orkutin ! )
Thou their was HI5 and other stuff.. how many of orkut user used that ?


So... this is jus an Invite to all those who have similarlly got somethin out of Orkut or any other way !

And now I also belive that after reading this blog...
some of you would be intrested in making me your buddy
(itz a request.. get yourself intrested :p)

Also comment on how do fell this Blog !?

6 comments:

Insanity-Da-Best-Policy said...

Hmm. Impressive. Didn't know you had the patience for blogging :D Hello hello ^_^ Welcome to blogging! I've to dust my old account just to comment :D so sweet i am :D

P.S. Forgot my password! Sigh. Long process to recover my password now >_<

Abhishek said...

Hmm...

Well.. First Thanks for replyin !

N about the patience.. as I said ya.. Thou I had stopped me all these time not to start Blog..
But did start off after much patience.. :p

Anonymous said...

this is stupid.

Insanity-Da-Best-Policy said...

O_O Good luck buddy kins. As you can see, I started a year back and then dint bother :D

Insanity-Da-Best-Policy said...

O_o Hang on...do you know that this is Jan in the first place?! O_O

Abhishek said...

Hey for obvious i kno itz u Jan !

Who else has time for my Dumbo things ! :p